SPARC is a member of the Wisconsin Education Network (a statewide coalition of educators, administrators, and civic groups advocating for public education), Progressive Partners of the 2nd Congressional District and the Wisconsin Grassroots Network.
Groups that come together as Progressive Partners include:
- Active McFarland
- Columbus Fall River Progressives
- Countyline Progressives (Belleville, Monticello, New Glarus area)
- DeForest Area Progressives
- Eastside Progressives (Madison)
- Grassroots Citizens of Wisconsin (Iowa, Sauk, Lafayette and Grant Counties)
- Grass Roots Organization of Waunakee (GROW)
- Madtown O’s (Madison’s west side)
- Middleton Action Team (MAT)
- Oregon Area Progressives
- People 4 Progress (Mazomanie, Black Earth, northwestern Dane County)
- Reedsburg Area Concerned Citizens
- Sauk Prairie Action Team / Sauk County Progressives
- Southwest Wisconsin Area Progressives (SWWAP: Mount Horeb & surrounding area)
- Sun Prairie Action Resource Coalition (SPARC) – follow us on facebook, too!
- United Fitchburg
- Verona Area Progressives
For a calendar of events from Progressive Partners in the 2nd Congressional District (Dane County), please visit http://www.wisconsingrassroots.net/2nd_cd.