Support a great cause & connect with local friends at our
4th annual SPARC Garage Sale
April 30-May 2, 2015,
751 Eddington Drive
- Thursday April 30: 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Friday May 1: 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Saturday May 2: 8 am – noon
We need your help to make the garage sale a success, and there are 4 ways to help:
- Donate! Garage sale items can be dropped off after April 18 at the Mugan’s home, 751 Eddington Drive. Please call ahead to make sure that someone will be there. Karen can be reached at: 577-9141. Also, spread the word that Al Guyant is willing to pick-up items that people are able to deliver before the sale. You can arrange for pick-up by calling 825-8844. Note: as in previous years, unsold items will be donated locally to support local families.
- Volunteer! We need volunteers to help set-up, sort, and price on the Tuesday and Wednesday before the sale, volunteers to work on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and also a take down crew to transport any unsold items to donation sites. Sign up online to volunteer!
- Shop! Stop by during the sale and support SPARC with your purchases.
- Spread the Word! Please share this announcement and let your friends and neighbors know that proceeds will benefit the SPARC Local Action Fund 501(c)3, which goes to programs like SnackSmart to provide snacks to hungry kids in Sun Prairie Schools and help SPARC continue to hold community events like candidate forums and community conversations.
Thank you, Sun Prairie, for your continued and generous support of our efforts to connect our neighbors around local actions that move our community forward!